Philosophy professor at @AteneoDeManilaU allegedly stares at student's chest for half an hour during oral exam


A complaint submitted as #ADMURantbox2538 to a Facebook site called ADMU Rantbox tells of the plight of a student allegedly harassed by her Philosophy professor during an oral exam...

#RBateneo
Too scared to say anything publicly so dito na lang: my philo prof spent the better part of our oral exams just staring at my chest. It was a fifteen minute exam pero naging almost thirty minutes I ran off as soon as it ended and went straight to the bathroom to cry my eyes out it felt so disgusting and now parating na final orals ko and I'm so afraid because I know it's going to happen again.

A number of commenters have encouraged the author of the post to file a case.







Comments

Popular this week

Duterte BPI bank scandal a trap set for Trillanes?

Day 2: Senate hearing backfires against a rattled Senator Leila de Lima!

Reporters Karen Lema and Manuel Mogato of @Reuters LIED about the Duterte "Hitler" quote

An open letter to CNN on their reporting on the #YolandaPH disaster in the Philippines