What makes a Noynoy fan

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Noynoy fans.

Not really knowing what a Noynoy fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Juan..

The teacher asked Little Juan why he has decided to be different... Again.

Little Juan said, "Because I'm not a Noynoy fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Noynoy?" Juan said, "Because I'm a Nacionalista."

The teacher asked him why he's a Nacionalista. Little Juan answered, "Well, my Mom's a Nacionalista and my Dad's a Nacionalista, so I'm a Nacionalista."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Juan replied, "That would make me a Noynoy fan."


[NB: Based on an old Australian joke.]

Comments

  1. Though the write up would have a more scientific explanation. Seems to similar as to what makes you a GMA fan? Callous and corrupt. I'd rather be a moron and idiot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular this week

Duterte BPI bank scandal a trap set for Trillanes?

Day 2: Senate hearing backfires against a rattled Senator Leila de Lima!

Reporters Karen Lema and Manuel Mogato of @Reuters LIED about the Duterte "Hitler" quote

An open letter to CNN on their reporting on the #YolandaPH disaster in the Philippines