Confession of a US-based physical therapist: Pinoys not best in the world


Before coming to the US to work as a P.T., I was told by a fellow therapist who was ahead of us of coming in the US by few years that Filipinos are the best therapists and workers. That everyone likes us. Well, my first job was in the middle of the US and majority of the people have this "Midwestern work ethics" so I did not really see myself as the best worker or better therapist.
I often hear from many Filipinos that we are better than Americans. Then, when I asked a question, so why our country still 3rd world country and the US is way ahead us in everything? There is no answer to my question…

Source:
http://getrealphilippines.com/blog/2014/01/aquino-admin-pinoy-pride/comment-page-1/#comment-202750

Comments

Popular this week

Leni Robredo has become a sad mechanical puppet and an embarrassment to Filipinos

Victims of drug-crazed addicts don't get 'trending' hashtags like #JusticeForKian

According to Maria Ressa, Wikipedia, "released" a list of "Philippine Fake News Sites"

What Yellowtards fear: Irrelevance and redemption for the Marcoses and Arroyos