Sass Rogando Sasot and blogger 'extraordinaire' Tonyo Cruz in a cat fight! 😃



On this corner, Establishment social media maven Tonyo Cruz!

To Sass Sasot: I hate to break it to you, but your friends and fans should tell you that not all people worship at your feet and wait for your nuggets of wisdom.

Read the full post here!

And on this corner, Malacanang "accredited" blogger Sass Rogando Sasot strikes back!

I hate to break this down to you, but I don't think that people worship me at my feet. In fact, a lot of my readers criticise a lot of my posts. Even my avid readers aren't afraid to tell me that I'm wrong. 
But unlike you, I do not block those people you call "online pests." 
So please lang tigilan mo ang drama mo dahil people can freely react to any of my pronouncement in my own wall.

Check out the full frontal attack here!

Comments

Popular this week

Leni Robredo has become a sad mechanical puppet and an embarrassment to Filipinos

The sound of a #Tagalog convo: 'like chickens and hens cackling in unison'

Pwede-na-yan mentality & #puso will not uplift quality of #Philippines #basketball

Jo Lapira: youth wasted on Joma Sison's bankrupt communist ideology